Houston Auto Services
BARtuning, Inc. is a full service automotive repair shop featuring the latest in repair technology and engine performance enhancements. We are a well established family owned facility located in Houston, Texas. BARtuning specializes in Audi and Volkswagen vehicles as well as BMW, Porsche and Ferrari automobiles.
At BARtuning we treat our customers like family, and their cars as if they were our own. We put forth the extra effort to make sure you have a pleasurable repair experience. At BARtuning we won't sell you parts that aren't needed. Honesty and integrity are part of every job we do.
Click Here To Make an Appointment
We provide our customers with a wide variety of vehicle performance enhancements from ECU upgrades to performance intake and exhaust systems. As Houston’s premier APR distributor, we can install and service all of APR’s products.
- ECU upgrades for Audi/VW vehicles
- Turbo & supercharger upgrades
- Custom fabrication of parts available
- Performance exhaust systems
- Performance air intake systems
- Custom engine building services
- Custom parts fabrication available
We specialize in European Imports.
Vehicles are lasting significantly longer than they used to and maintenance is a critical component to keeping your vehicle running at its best.
At BARtuning we want our customers to feel safe without worry of vehicle breakdown. We will gladly perform a 30-Point Vehicle Courtesy Check for you free of charge to determine that your car is in excellent shape.
Our Services Include:
- GENERAL VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
- SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- PERFORMANCE TUNING
- REPAIRS RELATED TO ACCIDENTS
- CUSTOM ENGINE BUILDING SERVICES
- Air Conditioning: one of our specialties!
- Brakes: any type of repair on any system
- Computer Systems: diagnostics & repair
- Cooling Systems: maintenance & repair
- Emissions: maintenance & repair
- Electrical: repairs of all kinds
- Engine repairs: repairs of all kinds
- Exhausts: complete exhaust systems
- General: belts, hoses, filters & oil changes
- Scheduled Maintenance: 30/60/90k
- Steering: parts, rack & pinions, gear box
- Suspension: shocks & struts, components
- Windows: motors, regulators & glass
- Wiring: basic & advanced systems